#5 Fisherman’s rice bowl「Marinade Bonito」
Suzunoya third-generation chef master recommended recipe. A fisherman’s rice “Katsuo no zuke” which is also synonymous with the Suzunoya. Easy to make, great for serving rice & beer snacks!
Garlic, Ginger (chopped)・・・・as needed
Lobster miso ・・・・・・・・・1 large spoon
Sesame ・・・・・・・・・・・・・1 small spoon
Fisherman’s sauce ・・・・・・・・・50g
Garlic, Ginger, Green onion (chopped)・as needed
1. Slice the bonito fillets thinly. Usually the bonito is often cut relatively thick, but making it a few centimeters thick is the point where you can eat deliciously.
2. Arrange them so that they do not overlap so that the sauce goes through evenly.
3. Sesame, garlic and ginger. Sprinkle sesame, garlic and ginger on the body to calm down the taste.
4. I put the Suzunoya’s secret fisherman’s sauce. In the image, it is often thought that pickling is not picky for a day, but in fact, if you pickle the bonito sauce for a long time, the body sucks in the sauce and it becomes a persistent taste. The secret to eating is to eat 5 minutes before eating. The taste is further enhanced by mixing it with an appropriate amount of lobster miso.
5. Marinade bonito is completed!The unique smell of bonito disappears, and even people who are not good at bonito can eat deliciously!
It’s about filling thinly sliced bonito fillets evenly on a plate.
It would be nice if a lot of people could know the fisherman’s “Katsuo no zuke” using this fisherman’s sauce!