Suzunoya third-generation chef master recommended recipe. It is a sweet and sour pork version of a fisherman chicken that is also synonymous with the Suzunoya family. It is recommended for those who are not good at being oily because it has less greasy fat and a refreshing taste compared to pork.
Garlic, Ginger (chopped)・・・・as needed
Chicken thigh ・・・・・・・・・300～500g
Potato ・・・・・・・・・・・・・as needed
Onion ・・・・・・・・・・・・・as needed
Lobster miso ・・・・・・・・・1 large spoon
Sweet vinegar sauce is either commercially available, but you can easily make it yourself.
Vinegar ・・・・・・・・・・・・3 large spoon
Sugar ・・・・・・・・・・・・・3 large spoon
Soy sauce ・・・・・・・・・・・2.5 large spoon
Sesame oil ・・・・・・・・・・1 large spoon
Sesame ・・・・・・・・・・・・1 large spoon
Garlic, Ginger ・・・・・・・・as needed
1. At first prepare chicken thigh meat.
2. Cut into bite-sized pieces so that you can easily eat the meat.
3. I apply starch powder. It’s easy to clean the kitchen if done in vinyl.
4. Stir fry potatoes, onions and mushrooms. Ingredients are OK for your choice.。
5. When ingredients are soft, add chicken and fry it together.
6. Prepare 2 teaspoons of Ise shrimp miso. I like the taste, but this time I put the hot.
7. Mix chicken and vegetables with Ise shrimp miso and stir fry.
8. Serve on a plate, add egg soup soup and you’re done!
I didn’t want to throw away the excess sweet vinegar, so I fried it with the rice and made instant fried rice. The taste was so good that sweet vinegar and ingredients soak in! Please try it!